Expertise has named Inner Architect, a Google Marketing Partner agency, one of the 9 Best Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Agencies in San Francisco for 2019. A well respected and legitimate review site, Expertise’s mission is to connect people with the best local experts. Expertise scored 187 PPC agencies serving San Francisco, CA on more than 25 variables across five categories. Inner Architect met the level of excellence to be hand-picked for inclusion in the top 9.
Currently, Inner Architect manages, nationwide, in excess of $125,000 in PPC ad spending per month. We take great pride in this recognition and award!
The Best PPC Agencies in San Francisco Selection Process
According to Expertise: “Our proprietary research and selection process identifies the top service professionals in over 200 different industries across the top cities in the United States.” Every month Expertise helps over 10 million customers find the best qualified service professionals for their needs.
The selection process begins by identifying a broad pool of active professionals within a given business category and geographical area. Using Expertise’s custom tools and resources, they analyze only publicly available data.
Next Expertise verifies contact and license information to assure selection candidates are actively doing business and are in good standing in their communities.
Expertise’s 5 Selection Criteria Data Points
Expertise’s backbone for the selection process is their in-house software algorithm which grades each business across the following criteria:
- Reputation – “A history of satisfied customers giving excellent recommendations.” At Inner Architect, we strive every day to provide a blanket of support, customer service, and follow through for our clients.
- Credibility – “Established in their industry with licensing, accreditation, and awards.” Founding Principal Susan Hanshaw and her PPC team are certified by Google in Search Ads.
- Experience – “Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education.” Having launched in one of the most uncertain times in the economic history of our country during the 2008 recession, we have persevered and are celebrating our 11-year anniversary in 2019. During Inner Architect’s evolution, we have worked with clients that include the New York Times, Napa Valley luminary Opus One Winery, Media One Studios official broadcasting partner of the San Francisco Giants and ESPN, and in the aggressively competitive asbestos toxic-tort legal niche.
- Engagement – “Approachable and responsive to clients and available for new business.” Inner Architect identified Live Chat as the mechanism for instantaneous customer service at the infancy of the response time revolution for websites. We understood early on that open lines of communication begin with recognition and response to inquiries, consistent plan of follow up, and scheduled outreach and strategic review.
- Professionalism – “Dedicated to providing consistently quality work and impeccable customer service.” Founder Dean Guadagni believes that the strength of Inner Architect is professionalism built on our collective experiences in marketing and business development since the 1980s. “Having cut our teeth during a time when there was no Internet, Susan and I understand the value of relationships, trust, and the meaning of giving your word. Being a consultative partner and solving solutions is our focus – we are not salespeople; we are solutions people.”
What Makes the Best PPC Agencies in San Francisco?
Recognition programs like Expertise are indicative of the importance marketing agencies need to place on training and customer service. We believe in order to continue to evolve and improve, one of our core values is our own research into each area our clients reside. Staying ahead of the curve means seeking out and finding new trends, technologies, and strategies as they begin to take shape. As we continue to move into the data driven marketing age, with artificial intelligence, machine learning, the IoT, and other sea change moments, Inner Architect will strive to be a leader in bringing these changes forward to our clients and business community.