Click Fraud Protection
Warning to all businesses that advertise online – your ad dollars are being stolen! Click Fraud, a person or malicious bot clicking on your advertisement with the intent to illegally drain your advertising budget, will account globally for $16.4 billion in lost advertising dollars in 2017.
Click Aid, our click fraud protection tool, has saved our clients an average of 45% of their ad budgets that were previously lost to click fraud — in some cases Click Aid identified and saved 80% of an advertiser’s lost ad budget.
Click Aid Benefits
- Click Farms: Defends against foreign based human Click Farms that intentionally click on your ads to drain your budget
- Scrapers: Protects your expensive website content and copy by blocking scrapers who steal your website and blog content
- Duplicate content: Helps prevent duplicate content penalties from Google by blocking content scrapers intent upon using your content for their own websites
- Malicious Bots: blocks robots (bots) that are programmed and deployed by your competition or nefarious organizations with the intent of wasting your ad budget
GET A FREE 30-DAY CLICK AID VIDEO TRAFFIC ANALYSIS
Learn how Click Aid will save your advertising budget and make your business more profitable.
Your 5 – 10 minute video analysis will showcase—
- Dollar amount of ad spend wasted
- Volume of good traffic ad clicks vs. bad traffic ad clicks
- Humans vs. Bots traffic comparison
- Bad bots vs. Good Bots traffic comparison
- Click Aid vs. Google Analytics data comparison
- Every single visitor (hit) to your website including:
- IP address
- Geo location
- Device type
- Time log